Sunday, April 15, 2007
To Do Thailand Youtube Video
I've decided to do a youtube video of my Thailand highlights. Normally I'd take a few hundreds pictures and then post them on my travel site. This time, besides taking a considerably less number of photos, I'll be doing short clips of the different places I'll be visiting.
Did you ever arrive at an international airport and be besieged by new sights, sounds and local touts. Ever wonder what scene was behind that big statue everyone else was taking photos of? Those are the kinds of things that people experience on trips but rarely ever talk about. It just goes down into their internal memory banks of information.
Did you ever arrive at an international airport and be besieged by new sights, sounds and local touts. Ever wonder what scene was behind that big statue everyone else was taking photos of? Those are the kinds of things that people experience on trips but rarely ever talk about. It just goes down into their internal memory banks of information.